What is your delivery policy?
We understand how important it is to get your shopping to you! We make your order our priority and would like to get it to your hands in the shortest time possible. As such, please indicate your preferred shipping address and contact details clearly and completely at the check-out page to facilitate your order’s delivery attempt.
For Singapore Customers
Delivery is free for orders delivered to a Singapore address.
- An option is provided at check-out page for you to select if you prefer the delivery to take place during:
a. Timeslot: day (9AM-6PM), night (6PM-10PM) or anytime (9AM-10PM)
b. Day: weekend or weekday delivery
- Please note that deliveries are slated for the selected time frame you have picked upon check-out. Due to traffic routing and conditions, our courier is unable to commit to specific timings or time frames other than those stated on the website.
- All deliveries would be attempted within 3-5 working days from the day the Order Shipped email is dispatched to you.
- A second delivery would be made to you should you be unavailable to receive your parcel when the delivery is first attempted. Subsequently, if the delivery fails, your parcel will be sent back to our warehouse and would be checked back into our inventory system. To get your hands on the products again, please do place a new order with us.
- Our courier will be contacting you to arrange and confirm the delivery accordingly once your parcel is in their hands.
For International Customers
Enjoy complimentary shipping to the USA on orders above US$100 from now to 30 November 2018. Enter code "HelloUSA" at checkout.
S$25 flat fee for all other International orders.
- An option is provided at check-out page for you to select if you prefer the delivery to take place on:
a. Weekend or weekday delivery only
- All deliveries would be attempted within 10 working days from the day the Order Shipped email is dispatched to you.
- Your local courier service will be contacting you to arrange and confirm the delivery accordingly once your parcel is in their hands.
All taxes, customs and import duties and fees are the responsibility of the customer, and must be paid by you in order for your parcel to clear customs.
Our Second Nature has no control over these charges and we can't tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.